Ohio Business College takes pride in offering a wide range of services to enhance your educational experience. Throughout the year, OBC offers:
- Fun activities open to all students. In the past, OBC has hosted activities like cookouts, pizza parties, doughnut receptions and "healthy" days. Refer to calendar for upcoming activities.
- Fundraisers for non-profit charities. Student participation in these fundraisers is appreciated, but not required.
- FREE tutoring! Students at Ohio Business College are encouraged to schedule on-site tutoring with instructors. There is no additional fee for this service.
- Career placement assistance to all of our graduates. Contact the Career Services Coordinator at either campus for assistance.
- FREE refresher courses in classes previously completed as part of graduates' original curriculum. Textbooks and supplies may need to be purchased by the graduate.
For additional information on Student Services and financial aid, contact an OBC representative by filling out the form on the right or calling us today.
Ohio Business College
Title IV Loan Code of Conduct
Ohio Business College disseminates the following information annually to all of the institution’s officers, agents, and employees.
The institution’s officers, agents, and employees may not receive directly or indirectly: points, premiums, payments, stock or other securities, prizes, travel, entertainment expenses, tuition payment or reimbursement, the provision of information technology equipment at below market value, additional financial aid funds or any other inducement from a guaranty agency or eligible lender in payment for securing applicants for Title IV loans.
The institution or its employees may not provide names and addresses and/or e-mail addresses of students or prospective students or parents to eligible lenders or guaranty agencies for the purpose of conducting unsolicited mailings, by either postal or electronic means, of student loan applications.
The institution will not allow any employee of the guaranty agency or eligible lender to perform any school-required function for a school participating in the Loan Program, except exit counseling. The institution will not permit guaranty agencies to conduct fraudulent or misleading advertising concerning loan availability, terms or conditions.
Ohio Business College will not permit an employee to enter into a consulting arrangement or other contract with an eligible lender.
The institution will not permit an employee working in the student financial aid office to serve on an advisory board for an eligible lender.